About This Blog

I am always in search of a good book, which is getting harder to find these days. My taste is ecclectic though it leans toward books that take me places I've never been.

Through the books I've read during the past few months, I've been to China, Spain, Ireland, India, Afghanistan, Chile, Japan, The Philippines, and many other exotic places. I've lived the lives of a boy soldier in Africa, a Shanghai detective, a foreign intern in Spain, a famous geisha, a precocious boy in Ireland, and a college student in a circus train.

My reviews will not reveal the plot but it will give you a general idea of the storyline and the flavor of the narrative.

I make it a point to only post reviews on the good books I've read, whether from a small or big publisher, those that merit a four or a five stars. In this way, I can point my readers toward a new and exciting place on a journey they may otherwise not have taken.



































Monday, April 18, 2011

Just Got Back From A Long Vacation in Hawaii

Well, after a long vacation in sunny Hawaii, I'm back to do more book reviews.  I apologize for being on the lam for so long, but I needed to vege out, wipe my internal drive clean, and re-energize.  The nice part is that the break allowed me to read a lot of books.

No comments:

Post a Comment